Back to Top
College of Coastal Georgia, Science & Allied Health Building Renovation
Location Brunswick, Georgia
50,000 SF Renovation
Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
Cooper Carry provided full design services for this 50,000 square foot building renovation of classroom, laboratory and office space. The renovation accommodates the following program components:
- A large lecture hall updated with new AV systems, seating and finishes.
- Three (3), 50-seat classrooms with new finishes and AV systems.
- A 48-seat problem-based group learning classroom that is divisible into two (2)smaller classrooms. Teaching laboratories for biology, zoology and physics. Research laboratories for faculty.
- Four (4) administrative suites housing school administrative functions and faculty offices for the School of Nursing and Health Sciences, School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, School of Business and Public Affairs, and School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- A field biology lab with exterior entry and prep room for field work.
- Athens Technical College
- Atlanta Metropolitan College
- Auburn University
- CCG Science & Allied Health
- Duke University Medical Center
- Emory Chemistry Addition
- Emory University, Resource Lab
- Emory University, Emerson Hall
- Emory University, Mathematics
- Georgia BioScience
- GRU Cancer Research
- Georgia Tech Engineered Biosystems Building
- GT, School of Applied Physiology
- GCMI, Medical Device Center
- Gwinnett Technical College
- Military Academic Training Center
- Southeastern Technical College
- GWU Collections & Conservation
- Universities at Shady Grove
- UGA Health Sciences