Back to Top
We share a passion for excellence and achievement, in a true spirit of collaboration. Why Not Join Us?
- We take a holistic approach to our craft; our goal is creating Connective Architecture, connecting ideas and people to the places where they work, relax, live and learn.
- In our project teams, newer team members are paired with seasoned professionals from diverse backgrounds. You’ll be able to contribute immediately and learn from an established practitioner.
- Every project team includes leadership from our specialty practice groups; each is headed by a principal and one or more associates of the firm.
- We employ design graduates, registered architects, landscape architects, interior and graphic designers, planners and other professionals who work to distinguish themselves as the best at what they do.
- With offices in Atlanta, GA, New York, NY, and Washington, DC, we work internationally on projects as varied as their locations.
Here you’ll find tremendous opportunities for professional growth and development. We invite you to explore the opportunities with us.
Application assistance for those with disabilities
Cooper Carry, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, strives to provide access and employment opportunity to those with disabilities. We are pleased to provide reasonable accommodation to those with disabilities in completing our on-line application process. If you are unable to apply on-line, you may contact us at email@example.com or by calling (404)237-2000 for assistance in applying.