Higher EducationView Portfolio
Curiosity Changes Everything. The Cooper Carry Higher Education Design Studio loves the poetry of a good problem. Our work is both very specialized and very personal, connecting us directly with the people who will use these buildings at particularly creative and formative parts of their lives: during discovery, throughout innovation, and while transforming themselves from student to professional and the world from a place without their insight to one that benefits from it.
When it comes to university building design our work covers everything from residence halls and dining halls to science buildings, recreation centers, student unions and everything in between.
We approach complexity with creativity, process with personality, and everything with an endless loop of energy that flows from our clients’ passion for their work to ours for making it real through brilliant university learning environment design. Here's the very latest on our work:
- Story Behind Auburn's New World-Class Rane Culinary Science Center
- New $86 Million SMART Innovation Center to Expand Educational Opportunities, Autonomous Vehicles Research
- The New Georgia Tech Student Center Opens
- UNG Cottrell Center for Business, Technology & Innovation Opens
- How Clemson Helped Innovate the South Carolina Wood Industry and Innovate Design
- Virignia Tech's Hitt Hall Design & Funding Approved Unanimously
- Planning Board Grants Approval to Downtown Ithaca Student Housing
- Cooper Carry Reveals Expansive Refresh of Marcel Breuer's Atlanta Central Library
- Putting Science on Display: The Universities at Shady Grove BSE Facility
- Cousins Center Wins AIA Design Award