Science + TechnologyView Portfolio
Innovation is Not a Solo Sport. The Cooper Carry Science + Technology Studio understands that the biggest breakthroughs often take place where minds cross paths. We are experts in science buildings, laboratory design and research center design. Where physicist meets biologist, business-mindedness mixes with academia, and where science enters our everyday community.
Here, science and architecture create on parallel paths: rigorous, data-driven, and collaborative, via a studio where in-house science and technology design experts leverage the expertise of office and hospitality designers, urban planners and interior designers (among others), to create cross-disciplinary teams and, importantly, convergence, well-designed spaces that fuel the fire of inspiration that changes industries, lives and worlds. We've designed more than 5 million square feet of science and technology facilities in the past 10 years.
Here's the very latest on our people and our work:
- As Life Sciences Boom, Atlanta Landlords Convert Offices to Labs
- Smart Building to Spur Autonomy Research
- ENR Mid-Atlantic Announces 2022 Top Young Professionals (Brent Amos)
- Ramping Up Lab Operations During COVID-19
- Emory Student Innovation Center The Hatchery Turns One
- Labs Join the Fight Against Coronavirus
- Krone Engineered Biosystems Building at Georgia Tech