When you get the basics right, there’s time and space for revolution. Cooper Carry’s Hospitality Design Studio is in the business of designing buildings for leisure and escape, which is the business of real estate and brand, experience and efficiency, service and food, finance and well-designed spectacle, all at once.
Hospitality design is complex, but we meet the challenge with decades of destinations built, stories told and memories made. How? By having the experience to get the basics right for the business of the hotel industry first, and the creativity and innovative spirit to allow the beauty in it to bloom.
Cooper Carry's hospitality architects are experts in the design of everything from urban high-rise hotels to beach resorts, complex convention center hotels to intimate boutiques, all served by great restaurants and rooftop bars, compelling public spaces and arrival experiences, wellness-centered spas, pools and fitness, and top notch integration and support of operations and staff. We are proud to be consistently ranked among the top hotel architects in the country.
We are proud to have been trusted to design or renovate hotels for brands including but not limited to AC, Autograph, Conrad, Courtyard, Element, Embassy Suites, Grand Bohemian, Grand Hyatt, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Kimpton, Loews, Marriott, Moxy, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Ritz-Carlton, W, Westin, and Wyndham Garden, not to mention numerous independent/boutique brands.
Here's the very latest on our hotel design and the people of Cooper Carry's Hospitality Studio:
- 2023 Top Hospitality Facility Architecture Firms
- A Story of Resilience & Renovation: Ritz-Carlton, Naples
- Changed But Still the Same: Revisiting Naples
- Sea World Makes Splash with Big New Orlando Hotel Plans
- Presenting World-Class Education and Hospitality: UVA Darden Celebrates Hotel Opening
- The South's Best New Luxury Hotel Also Trains the Next Generation in Hospitality
- Marriott-branded W Hotel in Orlando Coming to Epic Universe
- Inside the Conrad Nashville, One of Music City's Most Stylish New Openings
- Beemok Hospitality Reveals Investment Plans for The Charleston Place