When you get the basics right, there’s time and space for revolution. Cooper Carry’s Hospitality Design Studio is in the business of designing buildings for leisure and escape, which is the business of real estate and brand, experience and efficiency, service and food, finance and well-designed spectacle, all at once.
Hospitality design is complex, but we meet the challenge with decades of destinations built, stories told and memories made. How? By having the experience to get the basics right for the business of the hotel industry first, and the creativity and innovative spirit to allow the beauty in it to bloom.
Cooper Carry's hospitality architects are experts in the design of everything from urban high rise hotels to beach resorts, and complex convention center hotels to intimate boutiques, all served by great restaurants and rooftop bars, compelling public spaces and arrival experiences, wellness-centered spas, pools and fitness, and top notch integration and support of operations and staff. We are proud to be consistently ranked among the top hotel architects in the country. Here's the very latest on our hotel design and the people of Cooper Carry's Hospitality Studio:
- The Eldred Preserve in the Catskills Completes a Reimagining
- Beemok Hospitality Reveals Investment Plans for The Charleston Place
- Historic Downtown El Paso Kress Building to Be Restored
- Hyatt Centric Buckhead Atlanta Makes Its Debut
- Emerging Design Trends for the Post-Pandemic Hospitality Sector
- Hilton Luxury Hot List: Global Properties to Debut in 2022 (Conrad Nashville, architecture by Cooper Carry)
- Design of Memphis' Grand Hyatt at One Beale Receives Conditional Approval
- Kimpton to Open First On-Campus Hotel at UVA Darden School
- Designing A Great Workplace for Hotel Employees
- Iconic Ritz-Carlton, Naples Announces Major Upgrades, Expansion