K-12 EducationView Portfolio
Celebrating the future. The Cooper Carry K-12 Studio builds the future through learning environment design.
We know the design of physical environments, from big ideas to small details, can either detract from or supercharge children's learning and feelings of agency and belonging. We celebrate the unique experiences of learning by designing environments that honor children, and those dedicated to their success, so that all feel seen and empowered to make meaningful progress.
Cooper Carry's designers are seasoned leaders but also great listeners and co-creators. We partner with our clients on navigating the tangle of financial concerns, political winds, equity issues and regulatory mandates through to the other side of construction, opening and lifelong impact on students.
Here's the latest news on Cooper Carry K-12 learning environment design:
- Peach State STEM Standouts: Pair of High Tech High Schools Debut in Metro Atlanta
- Midtown High School Debuts New Look for Century Old Campus
- Fulton County Opens 2 Flagship STEM High Schools
- Globe St. Honors Women Architects & Design Professionals of 2021, including Sophia Tarkhan
- Design Program Introduced to Alpharetta Elementary Schools
- Q&A with Cooper Carry's Megan Fagge, 2020 40 Under 40 Honoree