AMLI Arts Center
AMLI Arts Center is a residential tower in Midtown Atlanta located across the street from the Arts Center MARTA station. Amenities include a rooftop skyline lounge, expansive pool and sundeck, outdoor movie theater and fenced dog park. Inside residents enjoy a two-story fully equipped fitness center, clubroom with game tables and big screen TVs, coffee lounge, business center with private conference room, gated parking garage, and bike storage and repair room. Cooper Carry designed this 30-story project, which includes 351 apartment units.
AMLI Arts Center achieved LEED BD+C: NC v3 Gold certification, surpassing the original design intent of Silver. Sustainability features include:
- A 31% water use reduction.
- A 33.96% Energy Cost Savings reduction.
- Covered parking, with preferred parking for low-emitting and fuel efficient vehicles, along with a partial green roof and vegetated amenity deck help reduce the heat island effect.
- 20% of materials purchased are manufactured with recycled products and 33% are sourced and manufactured regionally.
- 78% of construction-related waste and debris was diverted from landfills and recycled.
- Low-emitting adhesives, sealants, paints and coatings were selected, contributing towards building occupant health.
- All flooring materials are certified by FloorScore or are Carpet and Rug Institute certified Green Label Plus.