Back to Top
We believe that sustainable design is smart, integrated design. We understand the implications of sustainable design on operations, feasibility, lifecycle costs, user desirability, and profitability. We design beautiful solutions that can increase bottom line performance while creating positive environmental impacts.
Our sustainability consulting process features a holistic approach. Starting at the regional context with urban planning and carrying the concepts through design, construction and occupancy, Cooper Carry strives to consider sustainability in each project in order to maximize positive results for our clients and communities. Cooper Carry currently has sixty-nine LEED accredited professionals.
- Sustainable Programming Charettes
- Integrated Sustainable Design on every project
- Integrated Sustainable Specifications for every project
- Reporting of each project to the AIA 2030 Commitment
Enhanced Sustainability Services:
- “Carbon Neutral” Design
- Sustainable Education (informative presentations, LEED Accreditation workshops, etc.)
- Sustainable Rating System Administration (LEED, Georgia Peach, etc.)
- Administration for “Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR”